We are building a software alternative to financial advisors.
This website is the Optimum Personal Finance Handbook.
The Optimum Personal Finance Handbook
Why is a Handbook necessary?
Financial Independence (FIRE) educational content is currently being produced as:
- long form articles
- 1+ hour long podcast episodes
The problem is, each medium requires significant time & attention span commitments from users, which is suboptimal for mass adoption (especially among younger users). As a solution to this, all SR50 educational material is published via this Handbook. The Handbook first approach makes self education faster and easier since everything is contained within a single website, and can easily be searched.
In summary, this approach to publishing educational material can reduce the time necessary to learn Optimum Personal Finance from ~100 hours down to ~1 to 3 hours.
- Stages of Financial Independence (0 - 7)
- KPIs of Personal Finance (particularly Savings Rate)
- Average American spending patterns
- Efficient lifestyle design
- Investment guides for different asset classes
- Equipment/resources needed
- Credit related topics
- Career related topics
Increase your Savings Rate